About Federal Register Public Workshops
We invite anyone interested in Federal regulations to attend these workshops and to refer to our online tutorial.
- are free and open to the public
- last about three hours
- are presented by staff members of the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- An explanation of the relationship between the FR and CFR.
- A "Guided Tour" of an issue of the FR and a volume of the CFR.
- An introduction to FR / CFR finding aids.
- An introduction to using the FR and CFR online.