Contact the Office of the Federal Register
- 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time
- Monday through Friday
- We are closed on Federal Holidays.
For general information: email@example.com
For the Legal Division: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location (See our COOP Location)
We moved on May 15, 2017. Take note of the new address.
Our office is located two blocks north of the Union Station Metro, at:
7 G Street, NW
Washington DC 20401
Use our G Street address for:
- Pick-up and delivery by messenger or overnight carrier
- Viewing documents on Public Inspection
- Appointments with our staff
Do not address U.S. Mail to 7 G Street
COOP Location (See our Main Location)
National Archives, Office of the Federal Register COOP Site
Building 494, Robert C. Byrd Hilltop Office Complex
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV 26726
Telephone: (304) 726-7800 (operator); (304) 726-7862; (304) 726-7863
Directions to our COOP Site from the Washington Beltway, I-495:
- From the Washington Beltway (I-495), take I-270 north toward Frederick, MD.
- Take exit 32 to merge onto I-70 west toward Hagerstown, MD.
- Take exit 1A on the LEFT to merge onto I-68 west/US-40 west toward Cumberland, MD.
- Take exit 42 for Greene St./US-220 south.
- Turn LEFT at MD-956/Patriot Pkwy (signs for MD-956 east)
- Turn LEFT into the Allegany Ballistics Laboratory and proceed to security checkpoint.