February 2013 Archives.gov Metrics Dashboard
February 1 - 28, 2013
- 8,178,433 page views to Archives.gov
- 2,148,083 Unique Visitors
- 70.07% New Visitor, 29.93% Returning Visitor
Most Popular Topics on Archives.gov
This is based upon the number of Page visits.
- Constitution of the United States: 443,178 Views
- Bill of Rights: 352,270 Views
- Military Service Record Request: 303,012 Views
Most Popular Search Terms
This includes searches using external search engines as well as the search on archives.gov.
- Bill of Rights
- Declaration of Independence
- Civil War
- Jackie Robinson
- Executive Orders
- Emancipation Proclamation
- Founding Fathers
Who our Website Visitors are
This is based upon those who filled out the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey in February.
- Genealogists: 34%
- Veterans: 28%
- Researchers: 14%
- Educator or Student: 11%
What our Website Visitors are looking for
This is based upon those who filled out the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey.
- Veterans' Service Records: 27%
- Genealogy or family history information: 26%
- Historical Documents: 19%
- Online Electronic Records: 5%
- Events Information: 3%
We use the ACSI Customer Satisfaction Survey, which includes plain writing specific questions, to measure customer satisfaction.
In February, there were 480 respondents:
- Satisfaction Score: 62 out of 100
- Content Satisfaction Score: 72 out of 100
Customer satisfaction impacts visits:
- Likelihood to Return: 71%
- Recommend: 67%
If you have suggestions on ways to improve Archives.gov, we'd like to hear from you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org