Date: October 14, 2020
MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: October 20th BRIDG Meeting Reminder
The next Agency Services Bi-monthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG) meeting is on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at 10:00 AM ET.
Attendees can view the live stream via the National Archives YouTube Channel using the following link: https://youtu.be/m4Wqwa_ADj0. Attendees may ask questions or provide comments by sending emails to email@example.com, or by using the YouTube chat function.
The agenda will be:
- Welcome and Speaker Introductions
- Federal Records Center Program (FRCP) Update
- NARA Bulletin 2020-01, Guidance on OMB/NARA Memorandum Transition to Electronic Records (M-19-21)
- NARA Bulletin 2020-02, Guidance on Scheduling the Early and Late Transfer of Permanent Records
- Transition and Federal Records Management
Other items may be added to the agenda.
NARA encourages agencies to participate in BRIDG by presenting best practices or lessons learned that would be helpful to other attending agencies. If you wish to make a presentation or lead a discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about BRIDG, please email email@example.com or visit our BRIDG page at https://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/meetings/index.html.
Thank you for your participation and we look forward to meeting with you online.
Chief Records Officer
for the U.S. Government
Federal Records Centers Program