February 3, 2016
MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: General Records Schedules available in CSV format
The following General Records Schedules (GRS) are now available in Comma Separated Value (CSV) format. CSV is one of the primary formats for open government data initiatives. CSV can be imported and exported by almost any software designed for storing or manipulating data, including relational database systems, spreadsheet software, and statistical analysis software.
Additional CSV files will be added as they become available. Please go to the GRS web page to download the CSV files.
- GRS 1.1 Financial Management and Reporting Records
- GRS 2.5 Employee Separation Records
- GRS 2.8 Employee Ethics Records
- GRS 3.1 General Technology Management Records
- GRS 3.2 Information Systems Security Records
- GRS 4.1 Records Management Records
- GRS 4.2 Information Access and Protection Records
- GRS 6.1 Email Managed Under a Capstone Approach
- GRS 6.2 Federal Advisory Committee Records
If you have any questions about the GRS, please contact GRS_Team@nara.gov.
Acting Chief Records Officer
for the U.S. Government