JFK Assassination Bulk Download Files
Download times may be significant due to the large size.
July 24 and October 26, 2017 Releases
- jfk-pdf1.zip (2.9 GB) MD5: 80e2188593fca6467acc1c4214f3ba9b
- jfk-pdf2.zip (2.4 GB) MD5: 55af7bb87eb760c9e6dead830a97fc7c
- jfk-pdf3.zip (2.5 GB) MD5: ae800b0b61302e0efe82b3014700d911
- jfk-wav1.zip (1.9 GB) MD5: 98fc25b58445d399ef5842c403c56661
- jfk-wav2.zip (2.6 GB) MD5: 83404cb0760f5dba932c8214b34a3f4a
- jfk-wav3.zip (2.3 GB) MD5: f94ac4a195443ab66c601cbb4ca92dd1
- jfk-wav4.zip (1.7 GB) MD5: 8730b6e5efd6e23c477b5c20b0a5887a
- jfk-wav5.zip (2.3 GB) MD5: e838012e01444430d7aa1bc4bc2d2ba4
- jfk-wav6.zip (2.0 GB) MD5: 3ba6263405a2f2373fff0bb8aeada662
November 3, 2017 Release
- jfk20171103.zip (2.6 GB) MD5: 6b4ab22682c8827a4dc25906de9814ac
November 9, 2017 Release
- jfk20171109.zip (3.2 GB) MD5: 96080aff5e40925b3330c9169c70cfc9
November 17, 2017 Release
- jfk2017111710.zip (3.7 GB) MD5: f619fabd567e4ffa4e4176107322f0f8
December 15, 2017 Release
- jfk20171215a.zip (2.0 GB) MD5: d6928b8efc1fcd6f301c0b89e850173d
- jfk20171215b.zip (2.2 GB) MD5: d9e719011679b755c4f9f22fe9956640
- jfk20171215c.zip (1.9 GB) MD5: d664566a0c925464bcd9349334591d71
April 26, 2018 Release
- jfk201804a.zip (1.1G) MD5: 74f0fffb568724abda4a0f02ae8cb825
- jfk201804b.zip (1.0G) MD5: 4464ea7788a479f7b3badc0e9b4e6f9c
- jfk201804c.zip (1.2G) MD5: 7ebf15c13c0605e7ce3b83ce3ba90770
- jfk201804d.zip (1.1G) MD5: 3ac6abb1f305de7fe8b648a71ff99809
- jfk201804e.zip (1.1G) MD5: 6e53d9d0a31c2c6e89b6513257b7661a
- jfk201804f.zip (1.3G) MD5: cb66f683d1927984b3fb2f20f8be9a0c
- jfk201804g.zip (1.0G) MD5: 5501944cc325397692d3f8d6f9bfde2f
- jfk201804h.zip (923M) MD5: 38e252e058c1627393e4542fc328e7e2
- jfk201804i.zip (987M) MD5: 25cb16fd243ecea6f6cc3b5bf2bb0295
- jfk201804j.zip (1.1G) MD5: 3f2742c5542e71ddf28865f2c8a180ae
December 15, 2021 Release
- jfk2021.zip (1.2G) MD5: 3b41d5d25a211c681a8c5f79e3720b70
What is a zip file?
Zip files (.zip) are useful when transmitting large amounts of data. Since more than one file can be contained in a .zip file, the .zip file can be downloaded then unzipped to open many files at once. The .zip file format allows data to be compressed. Compression reduces the volume of data in a file to make it easier and faster to transmit.
How do I use a zip file?
To open a .zip file in Windows:
To open the entire contents of the folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions
Once the file extraction is complete, you should see the individual files in a folder window. The unzipped folder opens in a new window, and you can begin working with the files contained inside that folder.
To open a .zip file in MAC OS X:
Click the 'Finder' app on the Dock and browse to the location where the .zip file is saved
Double-click the .zip file to extract its contents. The contents of the .zip file are automatically extracted to a new folder with the same name and location as the .zip file
Open the new folder to view and access its contents
Do I need special software to use a zip file?
The .zip format is now supported by many software utilities. Microsoft has included built-in .zip support in versions of Microsoft Windows. Apple has included built-in .zip support in Mac OS X 10.3 and later. Most free operating systems have built in support for .zip in similar manners to Windows and Mac OS X.
Software is available from a variety of vendors. Freeware packages available include