Appendix III: Contractors for the Select CommitteeAppendix III: Contractors for the Select Committee on Assassinations Photo analysis and enhancement
- The Aerospace Corp., Los Angeles, Calif.
- Drommer & Associates, Dallas, Tex.
- Ronald Francis, Ph.D., School of Photographic Sciences, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, N.Y.
- U.S. Geological Survey, U.S. Department of the Interior, Reston, Va.
- Robert J. Groden, Slides, Unlimited, freelance photographer, Hopelawn, N.J.
- Image Processing Institute, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, University of California, Los Alamos, N. Mex., Stanford Research Institute International, Menlo Park, Calif.
- Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc., Cambridge, Mass.
- Mark R. Weiss, B.E.E., M.S.; Ernest Aschkenasy, B.E.E., M.S, Department of Computer Sciences, Queens College of the City University of New York, New York, N.Y.
- Richard L. Cole, B.A, M.A., Ph.D., department of political science; John P. Dirkse III, B.S., M.S., Ph.D., department of statistics, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
Simulated gun test
- Police department, department of street and sanitation services, city of Dallas, Dallas, Tex.
- Koogle & Pouls Engineering, Inc., Albuquerque, N. Mex.
- Walter C. McCrane Associates, Inc., Chicago, Ill.
- Clyde C. Snow, Ph.D., Federal Aviation Administration, Oklahoma City, Okla.
Top of Page