Recover Lost and Stolen Documents

Help the National Archives Recover Lost and Stolen Documents

Missing items on this website is non-exclusive and may not include all items missing from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) holdings. If you have questions or concerns please contact the Archival Recovery Program at or (301) 837-3153.

If you are missing personal documents pertaining to your military service please click here: Veterans' Service Records