Records of NASA, RG 255
Records of the John H. Glenn Research Center, (formerly the Lewis Research Center), Cleveland, Ohio
I. Records of the Office of the Director
- Records of the Office of the Director. 1943-1968. 30.68 cubic feet.
II. Records of the NERVA [Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Application] Project
- Research and Development Project Case Files. 1961-1972. 80 cubic feet.
- Research and Development Laboratory Notebooks. 32 cubic feet.
- Project Termination Files. 1971-1972. 9 cubic feet.
- Safety and Accident Files. 4 cubic feet.
- Program Cost and Scheduling Files. 1967-1972. 17 cubic feet.
III. Records of Lectures, Speeches, Papers, and Other Presentations
- Lectures, Speeches, Talks, Broadcast, and Papers. 1944-1959. 12.04 cubic feet.
- Speeches, Talks, and Papers. 1960-1966. 12.92 cubic feet.
(Formerly two series now combined into one: (1) NASA Lewis Speeches, Talks, and Papers by
Lewis Authors, 1960-1962. (2) Speech Files, 1962-1966.)
- Lectures, Speeches, and Papers. 1961-1970. 7 cubic feet.
- Photographs. 1941-1987. 117 cubic feet.
- Photographs. 1950-1975. 3 cubic feet.
- NASA Periodic Information Series-House Organs: Lewis Research Center-Lewis News. 1942-1995. 3 cubic feet.