Federal Register: What it Is and How to Use It
The OFR no longer offers a live workshop; however, you can view the the video and review the text content online, at your convenience.
This recorded tutorial is:
- about 45 minutes long
- presented by staff of the OFR, National Archives and Records Administration
- An explanation of the relationship between the Federal Register (FR) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- A "Guided Tour" of an issue of the FR and a volume of the CFR.
- An introduction to FR / CFR finding aids.
- An introduction to using the FR and CFR online.
The text version (with updated links) is available separately.