National Archives FOIA Logs
The National Archives responds to FOIA requests for records we create as an Agency of the Executive Branch (Operational Records), Accessioned Records in the custody of the Archivist (RD-DC), and Presidential Records subject to the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA tracks FOIA requests by Fiscal Year.
The Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library maintains Federal Records subject to the FOIA. The George W. Bush Presidential Library started accepting FOIA requests in FY 2014.
(All documents available for download are in PDF format unless otherwise noted)
Fiscal Years 2016-2017
- Office of the General Council, Operational Records, 2016-2017
- Special Access and FOIA, Accessioned Records (Archives 1 and Archives 2), 2016-2017
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, 2017
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Library, 2017
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library, 2013-2017
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, 2016-2017
- George Bush Presidential Library, 2016-2017
- William J. Clinton Presidential Library, 2016-2017
- George W. Bush Presidential Library, 2016-2017
- Presidential Materials (LM), 2017