Other FOIA Resources
- Department of Justice FOIA Guidance
- The National FOIA Portal. The Governments Central Website for FOIA
- "A Citizen's Guide to Using the Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act of 1974 to Request Government Records." Committee Reports, 106th Congress (1999-2000), House Report 106-050
- "Your Right to Federal Records." This brochure is a joint publication of the Department of Justice and the General Services Administration concerning both the FOIA and the Privacy Act.
- The Office of Government Information Services (OGIS) is a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) resource for the public and the government. Congress has charged OGIS with reviewing FOIA policies, procedures and compliance of Federal agencies and to recommend changes to FOIA based on what they see. Their mission also includes resolving FOIA disputes between Federal agencies and requesters.