Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
- What is the data?
- How do I access the data?
- What high value criteria does it meet?
- Is this the first time the data is available?
- Who may be interested in this information?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about this data?
The Public Papers of the Presidents series contains Presidential writings, addresses, and remarks issued by the Office of the Press Secretary. Currently, volumes are published approximately twice a year, and each volume covers approximately a 6-month period.
The Public Papers series:
- improves public knowledge of the agency and its operations;
- furthers the core mission of the agency; and
- responds to need and demand as identified through public consultation
This is the first time the data is available as raw data in XML format.
Citizens, lawmakers, Federal agencies and employees, academics, and researchers.