The National Declassification Center
NDC - "Releasing All We Can, Protecting What We Must"
New Entries Released by the National Declassification Center
March 16, 2018
The NDC has released a listing of 134 entries that have completed declassification processing between October 2, 2017 and March 2, 2018, and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, River Patrol Force and Interdiction Reports [Naval History and Heritage Command],
- Department of State, Records of Under Secretary of State Philip C. Habib,
- Foreign Service Posts of the Department of State, Indonesia, U.S. Embassy, Djakarta: Classified Central Subject Files,
- U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Records of General George S. Brown,
- U.S. Information Agency, Records Relating to the Voice of America (VOA),
- Army Staff, Assistant Chief of Staff, G-2 (Intelligence); Decimal Files, and
- Office of the Secretary of Defense, Vietnam Task Force Files [ISA Vietnam Task Force 1964-1971]
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some series may contain other restrictions such as privacy or law enforcement and may require screening or a FOIA request prior to access.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)