The National Declassification Center
NDC - "Releasing All We Can, Protecting What We Must"
The NDC issued its latest Release Listing:
December 5, 2017
The NDC has released a listing of 112 entries that have completed declassification processing between June 1 and September 29, 2017, and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
• Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Naval History and Heritage Command, Political/Military Division, Primary Program Records, 1946-1980,
• Department of State, Research Project Files Relating to the Camp David Peace Process [Files Relating to the Arab/Israeli Peace Treaty: Research Project Number 1276],
• Department of State, Records Relating to the Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO),
• Department of State, Central Foreign Policy Files: P-Reel Printouts, 1977-78,
• Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, Subject Files Concerning Policy,
• Army Staff, Korean Message Files, and
• Army Staff, Assistant Chief of Staff, G-2 (Intelligence), Army Attaché (A/A) Country Files
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some series may contain other restrictions such as privacy or law enforcement and may require screening or a FOIA request prior to access.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)