General Records Schedules (GRS)
In Fiscal Year 2013, the GRS Team began a five year project to update and revise the General Records Schedules (GRS) under OMB/NARA M-12-18, Managing Government Records Directive. With GRS Transmittal 29, that project successfully concludes. The old GRS is now completely superseded.
- AC 25.2019 is a reminder that records management guidance is available for agencies implementing Executive Order 13875, titled "Evaluating and Improving the Utility of Federal Advisory Committees.”
Contact the GRS Team
- Is the GRS lacking an item you think should be there?
- Is something there that shouldn't be?
- Are you having difficulty interpreting an item?
- Please contact us: GRS_Team@nara.gov