October 2, 2017
MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: NARA's Agency Services Bimonthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG), Monday, October 16, 2017
NARA’s next Agency Services Bimonthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG) meeting will take place on Monday, October 16, 2017. Reservations are not required to attend the BRIDG meeting. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.
The meeting will be held at the National Archives and Records Administration, 700 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, in the McGowan Theater. Metrorail's Yellow or Green lines stop at the Archives/Navy Memorial Station right across the street. Please use the Special Events entrance on the Constitution Avenue side of the building (used as an exit for the general public).
We will begin with informal networking from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in the Washington Conference Room (mezzanine level). The BRIDG meeting will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the McGowan Theater (basement level).
Meeting agenda items include the following:
- David S. Ferriero, Archivist of the United States, will provide introductory remarks on NARA’s draft strategic plan.
- William J. Bosanko, Chief Operating Officer; Micah Cheatham, Chief of Management and Administration; Jay Trainer, Executive for Agency Services, and Laurence Brewer, Chief Records Officer, will discuss the latest version of NARA’s draft Strategic Plan.
- Jefferson Lunsford, Chief Financial Analyst, will present new and changing rates for FRCP services in FY 2018.
- Alina Semo, Director, Office of Government Information Services, will provide an OGIS update.
- Rashad Shakir, Information Security Program Manager, will describe the new Controlled Unclassified Information storage that NARA is now offering to it’s FRCP customers.
- Arthur Hawkins, Account Manager, will give a preview of the new FRCP web page refresh that is scheduled for release in October.
- Gary Rauchfuss, Director, Records Management Training Program, will provide a training update.
Please visit this link (https://www.youtube.com/
A Staff Meet and Greet will be held for Agency Attendees served by Appraisal Teams 2, 3, and 4 (https://www.archives.gov/
NARA encourages agencies to participate at BRIDG by presenting best practices or lessons learned that would be helpful to other attending agencies. If you wish to lead a discussion, please reply to email@example.com.
For further information visit Bi-monthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG) Meetings (https://www.archives.gov/
Chief Records Officer
for the U.S. Government
DAVID M. WEINBERG
Director, Federal Records Centers Program