1930 Federal Population Census
- Stephen P. Morse's 1930 Search Engines:
- Using the NARA 1930 ED Finding Aid in One Step
- Obtaining 1930 ED Definitions in One Step
- Obtaining EDs and Streets for the 1910-1940 Censuses in One Step
- Obtaining EDs and Streets for the 1910, 1930, 1940 Censuses in One Step
- Deciphering Codes Appended to 1930 Census in One Step
- Converting between 1920 and 1930 Census EDs in One Step
- Converting between 1930 and 1940 Census EDs in One Step
- Microfilmed Soundex Indexes
- Geographic Descriptions of Census Enumeration Districts
- Enumeration District Maps
- Index to Selected City Streets and Enumeration Districts
- 1930 City Directories Available at NARA
What are people asking on History Hub about Census Records?
- Was Alaska included in the 1950 census?
- Why is there a couple listed twice in 1930 census?
- 1950 census ED-52-75, pages #9 and #10 are duplicates
- Seeking 1880 Federal Census -- NC -- Supplemental Schedules 1-7 for Defective, Dependent, and Delinquent Classes
- Seeking information in 1920 census for John W Allison, Ypsilanti, Michigan