Research on U.S. Foreign Policy
Other NARA Resources Relating to Foreign Affairs and International Topics
In addition to the Foreign Affairs and International Topics web pages, there are a number of other sites on the NARA web pages that contain information that might be of interest. The following are some of them.
- Selected Electronic Records Relating to International Relations and Trade
- View press release on State Department Cables from 1973-75, and find them in AAD
- Notice about how to access State Department Records that have been withdrawn during declassification review.
- Diplomatic Records on Microfilm at the National Archives at Atlanta
- Search the Diplomatic Records Microfilm Catalog
- From the main Microfilm Catalog page, click Advanced Search (next to the Search button)
- In the righthand column, under Subject Catalog, select "Diplomatic Records"
- Enter any related Subject Terms in the line above, such as a country name
- Hit "Search"
- Foreign Policy/Diplomacy links from the Archives Library Information Center (ALIC)
By Specific Region
- Contemporary African Art, List of representative artwork in the collection
- Records Available for Research on the Far East at the National Archives at Atlanta
- Donated materials relating to Japan, Records in
NARA's Great Lakes Region (Chicago)
- U.S. Marines in the Boxer Rebellion, article in Prologue
- Captured German Records, Description of Records on Microform
- Captured Nazi recordings, List of speeches and broadcasts in the collection
- Holocaust Era Assets
- Nazi War Criminal Records (Interagency Working Group)
- Far East Research: Records Available at the National Archives at Atlanta