The National Archives at College Park, Maryland
- Textual records from civilian agencies
- Army unit records dating from WW1
- Navy unit records dating from WW2
- Still pictures
- Electronic records
- Cartographic and architectural holdings
- Motion picture, sound, and video records
- JFK Assassination Records
- Berlin Documents Center microfilm
National Archives at College Park, Maryland
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740
Truck Deliveries - entrance at 3301 Metzerott Road
Customer Service Center: 1-866-272-6272
Lost and Found: 301-837-2900
Monday - Friday, 8:45 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Closed to the public on Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal Holidays
Records Retrieved from Stacks
9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m, 2:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
Find links to finding aids, military records, online research tools, ordering information, and much more.