The National Archives at College Park, Maryland
- Textual records from civilian agencies
- Army unit records dating from WW1
- Navy unit records dating from WW2
- Still pictures
- Electronic records
- Cartographic and architectural holdings
- Motion picture, sound, and video records
- JFK Assassination Records
- Berlin Documents Center microfilm
National Archives at College Park, Maryland
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740
Truck Deliveries - entrance at 3301 Metzerott Road
Customer Service Center: 1-866-272-6272
Lost and Found: 301-837-2900
Monday - Friday, 8:45 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Closed to the public on Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal Holidays
Records Retrieved from Stacks
9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m, 2:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
Find links to finding aids, military records, online research tools, ordering information, and much more.
Find directions to our building, review our research room policies, and learn what to expect when you arrive.