FRC Records Management Consulting Services
The Federal Records Centers Program now offers records management consulting services custom-tailored to your agency's specific needs. We provide unparalleled expertise in Federal records and information management, competitive pricing, and fast and easy contracting through existing interagency agreements. We help our customers design and implement effective records and information management programs to support their business operations.
We deliver tailored solutions for our customers. Projects may include:
- Developing enterprise records and information management policies and procedures
- Developing corporate governance models detailing records management roles and responsibilities
- Conducting comprehensive and series-level inventories
- Designing enterprise classification, taxonomy, and file plans
- Developing and modifying record retention schedules
- Assisting in disposition review and schedule application
- Conducting needs assessments for physical or electronic records management (ERM) technology and storage
- Designing records management into electronic systems
- Auditing records management policy application throughout the enterprise or field offices
- Assisting with office moves, agency commissioning, and closings
- Setting up vital records programs
Our expert staff can provide a comprehensive records management review or just the elements which you feel will be of most benefit to your agency. We suggest beginning with a Records Management Assessment to help you determine what exactly is required for your RM program to comply with Federal laws and agency regulations.
Sometimes a detailed assessment with recommendations together with an action plan and implementation plan may be just the answer that is needed to kick-start your program. To learn more about how RMCS can help you, contact our highly skilled and experienced RIM experts today!
For more information, please contact us at: