What You Can Do Here
The Innovation Hub provides a space for the public to:
- Scan documents in our holdings
- You get digital copies of the scans, free of charge
- We get a web-quality scan to upload into our online catalog
- Tag and transcribe items already in our catalog
We also have a space for groups to use for events that highlight the use of our records in innovative ways. These events include:
- Wikipedia Edit-a-Thons
- School group primary source research
- Government agency presentations and meetings
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to learn more about our event space.
Who We Are
Welcome to the National Archives' Innovation Hub.
We are located at the National Archives at Washington, DC.
You can also help us out by scanning some documents from our Featured Project. Help us make our records more accessible.
Citizen Archivist Dashboard
Find out how you can tag and transcribe historical records online. You can help us make our historical records more easily searchable.