Administering a Grant
After you are awarded an NHPRC grant, you should download our Introduction to Financial Management for Grant Recipients. This guide will provide practical information about what is expected from grantees in terms of fiscal accountability.
We have prepared a short presentation on "Managing the Finances of Your NHPRC Grant".
NHPRC Forms and Instructions
Policies, Forms, and Other Information for Organizations with an NHPRC Grant
- Offer Acknowledgement Form
- NHPRC Accounting System and Financial Capability Questionnaire
- General NHPRC Requirements
- Cost-Share Obligations
- Publicity Requirements for NHPRC Grant
- Office of Management and Budget and the Commission Grants Circulars.
- 36 CFR Part 1206 — National Historical Publications and Records Commission - General information
- 36 CFR Part 1208 — Enforcement of Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Programs or Activities Conducted by the National Archives and Records Administration
- 36 CFR Part 1211 — Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex in Education Programs and Activities Receiving or Benefitting from Federal Financial Assistance
- 36 CFR Part 1212 — Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplaces
- 2 CFR Parts 1-200 — Subtitle A Office of Management and Budget Guidance for Grants and Agreements
- 2 CFR Part 2600 — Federal Agency Regulations for Grants and Agreements: Chapter XXVI: National Archives and Records Administration
NHPRC grantees and sub-recipients must comply with the requirements of the "Buy American Act" (41 U.S.C. 10a-c) which requires that they purchase only American-made equipment and products in expending grant funds.
In addition, see important policy guidance on providing meaningful access to individuals with limited English proficiency, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in this Appendix.
Budget Form/Instructions and Guide prior to FY 2016