Select List of Publications: National Historical Publications and Records Commission
To request copies of these publications or to receive additional information, please contact the NHPRC.
[get-content name="nhprc-publications-index" include-tag="false" /]
- The American Historical Record: Priorities for Preservation and Publication (1992), 13 pp. (Summary of the NHPRC's long-range plan.)
- The American Record: A Progress Report (1993), 29 pp.
- Annotation. Commission newsletter, issued quarterly.
- Consultant Grants: Suggestions for Applicants (1990), 17 pp.
- Electronic Records Issues: A Report (1990), 11 pp.
- Fellowships in Archival Administration Application (1994), 5 pp.
- Historical Editing Institute Application, yearly. 4 pp.
- Historical Photograph Guidelines (1992), 16 pp.
- Native American Initiative Guidelines (1990), 8 pp.
- Program Guidelines and Application Forms (2000), 51 pp.
- Subvention Program Guidelines (2000), 6 pp.
The following NHPRC publications are available from the Government Printing Office:
Superintendent of Documents
P. O. Box 3711954
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954
- The Emerging Nation: A Documentary History of the Foreign Relations of
the United States Under the Articles of Confederation, 1780-1789
- Volume I: Recognition of Independence (1996), 1044 pp. $
- Volume II: Trials and Tribulations, 1780-1785 (1996), 1057 pp. $
- Volume III: Toward Federal Diplomacy, 1780-1789 (1996), 1001 pp. $