Inventories & Special Lists
Also see the Guide to Federal Records for more comprehensive list.
- National Archives Preliminary Inventory¬†(PI) 29:¬†Records of the Foreign Economic Administration, prepared in 1951 and updated in 2017, describes the records of FEA and predecessor organizations in more detail.¬†¬†
- National Archives Preliminary Inventory¬†NC-148: Records of the Office of War Information, prepared in 1967 and updated in 2018, describes the records of the OWI and predecessor organizations in more detail.¬†
- Preliminary Inventory of the Cartographic Records of the Forest Service (Record Group 95), prepared in 1967, describes the cartographic records of the Forest Service.
- Special List 13: Cartographic Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs¬†
- Special List 19: List of Cartographic Records of the General Land Office (Record Group 49 / RG 49)
- Special List 20: Papers of the United States Senate Relating to Presidential Nominations, 1789-1901 (Record Group 46 / RG 46)
- Special List 26: Pre-Federal Maps in the National Archives¬†
- Special List 29: List of Selected Maps of States & Territories¬†
- Special List 38: Nuernberg War Crimes Trials, Records of Case II, United States of America v. Erhard Milch¬†
- Special List 44: Named Vessels¬†
- Special List 57: Lighthouse Plans in the National Archives (Record Group 26 / RG26)