AC 03. 2020
AC 03. 2020
October 21, 2019
MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: October 29, 2019 Bimonthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG) Meeting
The next Agency Services’ Bimonthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG) meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 29, 2019.
The meeting will be held in the McGowan Theater at the National Archives and Records Administration, 700 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC. Metrorail's Yellow and Green lines stop at the Archives/Navy Memorial Station right across the street. Use the Special Events entrance on Constitution Avenue (used as an exit by the general public).
Come early for coffee and donuts with your Federal Records Centers Program Account Managers, Appraisal Archivists, and other NARA staff you work with from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in the lobby outside McGowan Theater, one floor down from the entrance.
The main BRIDG Meeting begins at 10:00 and ends at noon. Here is the latest agenda:
- Welcome and Speaker Introductions - Gordon Everett, Director of Customer Relationship Management, Federal Records Centers Program
- ERA 2.0 Updates - Sam McClure, Electronic Records Program Director, and David Lake, Program Manager for ERA
- NARA Inspector General (IG) Report - Laurence Brewer, Chief Records Officer for the U.S. Government
- NARA Reporting Updates - Don Rosen, Director of Records Management Oversight and Reporting
- 2020 Annual Move: What You Need To Know - Matt Eidson, Supervisor, Permanent Records Capture Team
- FRCP 2020 Service Rates- Jefferson Lunsford, Chief Financial Analyst, Federal Records Centers Program
To participate live via the National Archives YouTube Channel, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdBPIgu_Vtk.
In the afternoon, Federal agency records management professionals are encouraged to take advantage of an opportunity to meet with their Appraisal Archivists from Team 3 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Washington Conference Room on the Mezzanine Level. Reservations are required for these afternoon meetings, so please email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Please take note of NARA’s BRIDG Cancellation Policy posted on our website.
NARA encourages agencies to participate in BRIDG by presenting best practices or lessons learned that would be helpful to other attending agencies. If you wish to make a presentation or lead a discussion, please email RMPolicy@nara.gov.
If you have any questions about BRIDG, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our BRIDG page at https://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/meetings/index.html.
Thank you for your participation.
Chief Records Officer
for the U.S. Government
DAVID M. WEINBERG
Federal Records Centers Program