Federal Register Tutorial: Table of Contents
Read This Tutorial Online
Start by selecting any of the topics below. Use Acrobat Reader's bookmarks and navigation buttons to move through these PDF files.
The Federal Register: What it Is and How to Use it
- Historical Background and Legal Basis of the Federal Register / CFR Publication System
- Daily Federal Register (FR):
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR):
- How Can I do Online Research?
- How Can the Public Participate in Rulemaking?
- Customer Service Information
- How to Enroll in a Federal Register Workshop
This is Too Slow! If viewing these files over the internet is not possible or convenient, we recommend that you Download them and work with them on your local PC or network.
Help! If you experience difficulty using this presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org