FRC 03.2008 Relaunch of FRC Web Site
September 23, 2008
FRC MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: Relaunch of FRC Web Site
We are pleased to announce that we will be launching our newly-redesigned FRC web site in the very near future. We have posted a preview on the current FRC web site — please visit www.archives.gov/frc/redesign.html to see screen shots of new pages three clicks into the site.
The redesigned web site features the following:
- Content organized by common customer tasks (such as transfer, reference, and disposition)
- A custom layout tailored to our customers' needs and expectations
- Prominent links that quickly direct customers to the information they need
- Intuitive naming of labels
- A compact design that minimizes horizontal and vertical scrolling
We hope that the new site will make it easy for our customers to quickly find information they need, learn about our growing suite of services for Federal records, and transact business with us online.
We appreciate your continued cooperation in signing your Inter-Agency Agreements with the FRCP and processing your invoices in a timely manner. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact your account representative:
In undertaking this redesign, we conducted extensive market research with our customers both at the headquarters and regional levels. This customer input informed every stage of the redesign process, and we are extremely grateful to our customers for their feedback.
We welcome your comments on the new site—please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
David M. Weinberg
NARA Federal Records Centers Program