Presidential Libraries Museum Exhibits
Come and experience history first hand at a Presidential Library museum. Artifacts on exhibit represent only a fraction of Library holdings.
Artifacts play a special role in Presidential Library exhibits, illuminating the times in which our Presidents lived and the decisions they made throughout their lives.
Presidential Libraries offer thought-provoking and entertaining permanent exhibits that use these artifacts, as well as documents, photographs and film, to immerse you in the sights and sounds of the past and to introduce you to the people, places, and events that shaped the Presidents' lives.
The Libraries also regularly present special exhibits that introduce you to new aspects of the American experience.
Whether sentimental or monumental, a handmade quilt from an expert needle crafter or entire slabs of the Berlin Wall, the artifacts at Presidential Libraries bring us closer to the Presidents and their times. Their lives become tangible through a cherished childhood toy, a favorite article of clothing, or a priceless gift from a foreign Head of State.
- Herbert Hoover Presidential Museum Gallery Guide
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Museum Virtual Tour
- Harry S. Truman Presidential Museum Galleries
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Museum Gallery
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Museum Galleries
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum Galleries
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Museum Galleries