Records Control Schedules (RCS)
These requests for disposition authority documents are agency requests to NARA submitted since 1973. Older items may have subsequently been superseded by more recent submissions. Please see the FAQ for more information. Questions about active disposition authorities should be directed to the agency records officer.
NOTE: NARA’s process for determining which records schedules in the RCS are currently valid is an ongoing work in progress. Records schedules will be marked inactive when all items on the schedule have been superseded. Before implementing disposition using these records schedules, always verify that you are using the most recent and current disposition authority (or item).
- Browse Records Control Schedules by Agency, Department or Organization
- List All Record Groups
- Recently Approved and Updated Schedules
- SF 115 Numbering Key
- Crosswalk Comparing SF 115 and Records Schedule Agency Certification
- More about Records Control Schedules
- Records Schedules Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact and Feedback: LSSP_Team@nara.gov