Creating and Maintaining Agency Business Information (KA2)
NARA ended its Certificate of Federal Records Management Training program in 2019.
The Knowledge Area courses are now obsolete and have been removed from NARA’s website.
The Records Management Training Program now offers self-paced e-learning modules on a variety of records management topics. You will find a complete list of all currently available materials in our Training Materials Catalog.
The topics covered by the Knowledge Area 2 workshop can now be found in free, shorter, self-paced online lessons, including:
- What is the Records Lifecycle?
- Records Management Policy
- The Records Management Team
- File Plans
- Recognizing Records, Nonrecords, and Personal Files
- Filing and e-File Naming Conventions
- Participate in a Records Inventory
These, and many more lessons on new topics, can be found in our Training Materials Catalog.