Conference and Symposium Papers and Proceedings
Papers and Proceedings relating to the National Archives and Records Administration's Holocaust-Era Assets Symposium and Conference held in December 1998.
- Available in hardcopy
Symposium Proceedings. Available on videotape
Symposium Papers: December 1998
- Dugot, Monica. Holocaust-Era Looted Art: Sources, Resources, and Documentary Evidence.
- Feldman, Gerald D. Insurance in the National Socialist Period: Sources and Research Problems.
- Friedman, Max P. Holocaust-Era Assets, the Archives and Non-Archival Resources.
- Latham, Ernest "Tyger." Conducting Research at the National Archives into Art Looting, Recovery, and Restitution.
- Lillie, Catherine A. Researching Unpaid and Unclaimed Holocaust-Era Insurance Policies: Documentary Evidence for Claims.
- Murphy, Greg.Insurance Research at the National Archives.
- Trooboff, Hannah E. Researching Swiss Refugee Policy.
- Wythe, Deborah.Record keeping in Museums.