WWII Army Casualties: Indiana
Indiana Index | Descriptive Information | More World War II links
National Archives Identifier: 305290Title: World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing Army and Army Air Forces Personnel from Indiana, 1946 Creator: War Department. The Adjutant Generals Office. Administrative Services Division. Strength Accounting Branch. (ca. 1941 - ca. 1954) (Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description: Item from Record Group 407: Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1917- [AGO], 1905 - 1981 This document lists War Department casualties (Army and Army Air Force personnel) from World War II. Entries in the list are arranged by name of county and thereunder alphabetically by name of deceased. Information provided includes serial number, rank and type of casualty. The birthplace or residence of the deceased is not indicated. An introduction explaining how the list was compiled, a statistical tabulation, and the descriptions of the types of casualties incurred are also included. Location: Modern Military Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM),National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 PHONE: 301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: email@example.com
FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
- The Military Records page in Genealogy.
- The Military Resources: World War II page from the Archives Library Information Center (ALIC)
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- RE: 2nd Lt Karl O'Brien
- RE: Looking for the service record of Capt. Donald M. Green MD a vet from both WWI and WW2. I have his serial number if that will help as well as his SS#
- RE: Topographic Maps of the South Pacific Islands of WWII
- RE: Help with Mystery Bronze Star (WWII)
- How best can I research and view ship logs from the US Coast guard?