WWII Army Casualties: Indiana
National Archives Identifier: 305290Title: World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing Army and Army Air Forces Personnel from Indiana, 1946 Creator: War Department. The Adjutant Generals Office. Administrative Services Division. Strength Accounting Branch. (ca. 1941 - ca. 1954) (Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description: Item from Record Group 407: Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1917- [AGO], 1905 - 1981 This document lists War Department casualties (Army and Army Air Force personnel) from World War II. Entries in the list are arranged by name of county and thereunder alphabetically by name of deceased. Information provided includes serial number, rank and type of casualty. The birthplace or residence of the deceased is not indicated. An introduction explaining how the list was compiled, a statistical tabulation, and the descriptions of the types of casualties incurred are also included. Location: Modern Military Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM),National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 PHONE: 301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- Re: Were the majority of the U.S. Army Infantry Battalion and Brigade Commanders in Vietnam between 1965-1968 WWII or Korean War Veterans?
- Re: How can I find records on WW2 Merchant Marine ships?
- Re: Looking for information on German Luftwaffe Major Theodor Weissenberger
- Re: peace treaty signing on the USS Missouri
- Re: Can the officer be identified as Admiral Marc Mitscher reads citation?