WWII Army Casualties: Missouri
National Archives Identifier: 305299
Title: World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing Army and Army Air Forces Personnel from Missouri, 1946
Creator: War Department. The Adjutant Generals Office. Administrative Services Division. Strength Accounting Branch. (ca. 1941 - ca. 1954) (Most Recent)
Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records
Level of Description: Item from Record Group 407: Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1917- [AGO], 1905 - 1981
This document lists War Department casualties (Army and Army Air Force personnel) from World War II. Entries in the list are arranged by name of county and thereunder alphabetically by name of deceased. Information provided includes serial number, rank and type of casualty. The birthplace or residence of the deceased is not indicated. An introduction explaining how the list was compiled, a statistical tabulation, and the descriptions of the types of casualties incurred are also included.
Location: Modern Military Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM),National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 PHONE: 301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Military Records page in Genealogy.
- The Military Resources: World War II page from the Archives Library Information Center (ALIC)
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- Seeking collection donated to 15th Air Base Wing history office
- RE: I am looking for information connecting WWII propaganda posters to wartime production.
- RE: Seeking ARTHUR A. HARDI Je. 1LT, AGG, Asst AG
- RE: Looking for military records for Shelburn Lee Blake
- RE: i need some information on Robert Wilson Smee. he was in the 3rd division army private during world war 2. he was injured at Anzio Beachhead. this is all the information that i have about him. anything helps. thanks!