WWII Army Casualties: Nebraska
Nebraska Index | Descriptive Information | More World War II links
National Archives Identifier: 305304Title: World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing Army and Army Air Forces Personnel from Nebraska, 1946 Creator: War Department. The Adjutant Generals Office. Administrative Services Division. Strength Accounting Branch. (ca. 1941 - ca. 1954) (Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description: Item from Record Group 407: Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1917- [AGO], 1905 - 1981 This document lists War Department casualties (Army and Army Air Force personnel) from World War II. Entries in the list are arranged by name of county and thereunder alphabetically by name of deceased. Information provided includes serial number, rank and type of casualty. The birthplace or residence of the deceased is not indicated. An introduction explaining how the list was compiled, a statistical tabulation, and the descriptions of the types of casualties incurred are also included. Location: Modern Military Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM),National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 PHONE: 301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: email@example.com
FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
- The Military Records page in Genealogy.
- The Military Resources: World War II page from the Archives Library Information Center (ALIC)
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- Re: 743rd Tank Battalion D Co
- Re: Seeking information about 764th Bomber Squadron of WW2 and Donald J. Smith
- Re: Looking for Records of 128th Infantry 32nd 'Red Arrow' Division WWII
- Re: Seeking WW2 Italian POW records? Name Marcello guido pomi.
- Re: DFC Citation for my Uncle James N. Price, Jr.