WWII Army Casualties: Nebraska
National Archives Identifier: 305304Title: World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing Army and Army Air Forces Personnel from Nebraska, 1946 Creator: War Department. The Adjutant Generals Office. Administrative Services Division. Strength Accounting Branch. (ca. 1941 - ca. 1954) (Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description: Item from Record Group 407: Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1917- [AGO], 1905 - 1981 This document lists War Department casualties (Army and Army Air Force personnel) from World War II. Entries in the list are arranged by name of county and thereunder alphabetically by name of deceased. Information provided includes serial number, rank and type of casualty. The birthplace or residence of the deceased is not indicated. An introduction explaining how the list was compiled, a statistical tabulation, and the descriptions of the types of casualties incurred are also included. Location: Modern Military Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM),National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 PHONE: 301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: email@example.com
FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- Re: I am looking for what aircraft carrier my grandfather served on in WW 2
- Re: Was there military base in or near Evanston, Illinois during World War II?
- Re: Seeking WWII military records of Joseph Furkay
- Re: Looking for POW records for German World War II soldier
- Re: Seeking Army World War II court martial records for European Theater of Operations