WWII Army Casualties: U.S. Territories
|FOREWORD I||(395633 bytes)|
|FOREWORD II||(389893 bytes)|
|1.||Alaska and Hawaiian Islands (incl. Samoa)||(462949 bytes)|
|2.||Hawaiian Islands (incl. Samoa)||(476599 bytes)|
|3.||Hawaiian Islands (incl. Samoa)||(421636 bytes)|
|4.||Hawaiian Islands (incl. Samoa) and Canal Zone||(424442 bytes)|
|5.||Puerto Rico (incl. Virgin Islands)||(446104 bytes)|
|6.||Puerto Rico (incl. Virgin Islands)||(421043 bytes)|
National Archives Identifier: 305319Title: World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing Army and Army Air Forces Personnel from Territories of the United States, 1946 Creator: War Department. The Adjutant Generals Office. Administrative Services Division. Strength Accounting Branch. (ca. 1941 - ca. 1954) (Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description: Item from Record Group 407: Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1917- [AGO], 1905 - 1981 This document lists War Department casualties (Army and Army Air Force personnel) from World War II. Entries in the list are arranged by name of county and thereunder alphabetically by name of deceased. Information provided includes serial number, rank and type of casualty. The birthplace or residence of the deceased is not indicated. An introduction explaining how the list was compiled, a statistical tabulation, and the descriptions of the types of casualties incurred are also included. Location: Modern Military Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM),National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 PHONE: 301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: email@example.com
FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- RE: i need some information on Robert Wilson Smee. he was in the 3rd division army private during world war 2. he was injured at Anzio Beachhead. this is all the information that i have about him. anything helps. thanks!
- RE: Native American soldiers stationed in the UK during WW2
- RE: Seeking information pertaining to Company I from 116th Infantry, 29th Infantry Division during World War 2.
- RE: Enlisted soldiers' assignment process during WWII
- RE: How can I see samples of WWII-era DA Form 458. This is the Charging Document prior to a court-martial.