WWII Army Casualties: Virginia
National Archives Identifier: 305321Title: World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing Army and Army Air Forces Personnel from Virginia, 1946 Creator: War Department. The Adjutant Generals Office. Administrative Services Division. Strength Accounting Branch. (ca. 1941 - ca. 1954) (Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description: Item from Record Group 407: Records of the Adjutant General's Office, 1917- [AGO], 1905 - 1981 This document lists War Department casualties (Army and Army Air Force personnel) from World War II. Entries in the list are arranged by name of county and thereunder alphabetically by name of deceased. Information provided includes serial number, rank and type of casualty. The birthplace or residence of the deceased is not indicated. An introduction explaining how the list was compiled, a statistical tabulation, and the descriptions of the types of casualties incurred are also included. Location: Modern Military Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM),National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001 PHONE: 301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- Re: Vinyl Record from WW2 - Removing Static
- Re: Seeking information about the WWII action my uncle was killed in.
- Re: foreign civilian helpers of HeadQuarters during WWII in France
- Re: Information on Curt Motell (Kurt Molulski) my father and one of the Ritchie Boys during WWII?
- Re: I would like to find out the history of my father's service during World War II