WWII Casualties: Arkansas
|Casualty Description||Image Size|
|1.||Dead (Combat)||(314459 bytes)|
|2.||Dead (Combat)||(388367 bytes)|
|3.||Dead (Combat)||(405762 bytes)|
|4.||Dead (Combat)||(391892 bytes)|
|5.||Dead (Combat)||(396263 bytes)|
|6.||Dead (Combat)||(386568 bytes)|
|7.||Dead (Combat)||(402734 bytes)|
|8.||Dead (Combat)||(393179 bytes)|
|9.||Dead (Combat)||(399831 bytes)|
|10.||Dead (Combat)||(386825 bytes)|
|11.||Dead (Combat)||(313593 bytes)|
|25.||Dead (Prison Camp) & Released Prisoners||(318453 bytes)|
|26.||Released Prisoners||(321836 bytes)|
National Archives Identifier: 305187Title: State Summary of War Casualties from World War II for Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Personnel from Arkansas, 1946 Creator: Department of the Navy. Bureau of Naval Personnel. (1942-09/18/1947) ( Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description: Item from Record Group 24: Records of the Bureau of Naval Personnel.
This list identifies those men on active duty with the United States Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, whose deaths resulted directly from enemy action or from operational activities against the enemy in war zones from December 7, 1941, to the end of World War II. Casualties which occured in the United States, or as a result of disearse, homicide, or sucide anywhere are not included. Entries in the list are arranged into the following sections: Dead (Combat), Dead (Prison Camp), Missing, Wounded and Released Prisoners, and thereunder alphabeticlly by name. The list includes the rank of the decendent, and the name, address and relationship of the next of kin.
Location: Modern Miitary Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM) National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, Md 20740-6001 PHONE:301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: email@example.com
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- Seeking collection donated to 15th Air Base Wing history office
- RE: I am looking for information connecting WWII propaganda posters to wartime production.
- RE: Seeking ARTHUR A. HARDI Je. 1LT, AGG, Asst AG
- RE: Looking for military records for Shelburn Lee Blake
- RE: i need some information on Robert Wilson Smee. he was in the 3rd division army private during world war 2. he was injured at Anzio Beachhead. this is all the information that i have about him. anything helps. thanks!