WWII Casualties: Nevada
Nevada Index | Descriptive Information| More World War II links
|Page No.||Casualty Description||Image Size|
|1.||Dead (Combat)||(285086 bytes)|
|2.||Dead (Combat) and Missing||(316737 bytes)|
|4.||Wounded and Dead (Prison Camp)||(345815 bytes)|
National Archives Identifier:305217Title: State Summary of War Casualties from World War II for Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Personnel from Nevada, 1946 Creator: Department of the Navy. Bureau of Naval Personnel. (1942-09/18/1947) ( Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description Item from Record Group 24: Records of the Bureau of Naval Personnel. This list identifies those men on active duty with the United States Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, whose deaths resulted directly from enemy action or from operational activities against the enemy in war zones from December 7, 1941, to the end of World War II. Casualties which occurred in the United States, or as a result of disease, homicide, or suicide anywhere are not included. Entries in the list are arranged into the following sections: Dead (Combat), Dead (Prison Camp), Missing, Wounded and Released Prisoners, and thereunder alphabetically by name. The list includes the rank of the decedent, and the name, address and relationship of next-of-kin. Location: Modern Miitary Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM) National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, Md 20740-6001 PHONE:301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
- The Military Records page in Genealogy.
- The Military Resources: World War II page from the Archives Library Information Center (ALIC)
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- RE: Looking for selective service information for Eastman J Moody 34275935
- RE: I am searching for a specific person: Eddie-Robert Young (sometimes Joung), born in Pittsburgh, Jan. 17, 1895.
- RE: Dog tag found in France in 2023 : JAMES D GODDARD A0857972
- Picture of James Cahill Jones WWll
- RE: Topographic Maps of the South Pacific Islands of WWII