WWII Casualties: Nevada
National Archives Identifier:305217Title: State Summary of War Casualties from World War II for Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Personnel from Nevada, 1946 Creator: Department of the Navy. Bureau of Naval Personnel. (1942-09/18/1947) ( Most Recent) Type of Archival Materials: Textual Records Level of Description Item from Record Group 24: Records of the Bureau of Naval Personnel. This list identifies those men on active duty with the United States Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, whose deaths resulted directly from enemy action or from operational activities against the enemy in war zones from December 7, 1941, to the end of World War II. Casualties which occurred in the United States, or as a result of disease, homicide, or suicide anywhere are not included. Entries in the list are arranged into the following sections: Dead (Combat), Dead (Prison Camp), Missing, Wounded and Released Prisoners, and thereunder alphabetically by name. The list includes the rank of the decedent, and the name, address and relationship of next-of-kin. Location: Modern Miitary Records LICON, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCTM) National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, Md 20740-6001 PHONE:301-837-3510, FAX: 301-837-1752, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE WWII INFORMATION, SEE:
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- Re: Vinyl Record from WW2 - Removing Static
- Re: Seeking information about the WWII action my uncle was killed in.
- Re: foreign civilian helpers of HeadQuarters during WWII in France
- Re: Information on Curt Motell (Kurt Molulski) my father and one of the Ritchie Boys during WWII?
- Re: I would like to find out the history of my father's service during World War II