The National Archives at Fort Worth has a variety of guides, reference information papers, lists, and other finding aids. The small percentage of them that are available online are listed below.
- Guide to Archival Holdings at the National Archives at Fort Worth, 1994.
Comprehensive guide to the region's archival holdings at the record group level and includes, for each record group: an administrative history; inclusive dates and volume; narrative describing source, content, and types of records; list of finding aids; list of related microfilm held by the region; reference to restrictions. Entries provide details not available in the Guide to Federal Records in the National Archives of the United States,1995.
- Research Guide to the Criminal Case Files of Fort Smith, Arkansas, 1866-1900
- Records of the United States Food Administration , Record Group 4
- Records of the Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine San Antonio Office, Record Group 7
- Records of the Bureau of Agricultural Engineering, Record Group 8
- Records of the National Recovery Administration Region VIII, Record Group 9
- Records of the Veterans Administration, Rehabilitation Division, Record Group 15
- Records of the Office of the Secretary of Agriculture, Record Group 16
- Records of the Army Air Force, Record Group 18
- Records of the United States District Courts in Arkansas, Record Group 21
- Records of the United States District Courts in Louisiana, Record Group 21
- Records of the United States District Courts in Oklahoma, Record Group 21
- Records of the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas, Record Group 21
- Records of the United States District Courts for the Northern District of Texas, Record Group 21
- Records of the United States District Courts for the Southern District of Texas, Record Group 21
- Records of the Fish and Wildlife Service: Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge, Record Group 22
- Records of the Bureau of Naval Personnel, Record Group 24
- Records of the National Labor Relations Board, Record Group 25
- Records of the Weather Bureau, Record Group 27
- Records of the United States Shipping Board Gulf District, Record Group 32
- Records of the Extension Service, Record Group 33
- Records of the General Land Office, Record Group 49
- Records of the United States Geologic Survey, Record Group 57
- Records of the Internal Revenue Service, Record Group 58
- Records of the Farmers Home Administration, Record Group 96
- Chinese Immigration and Chinese in the United States: Records in the Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration, RIP 99, 1996. Selected information pertains to records at the Fort Worth facility.
- List of American Indian Rolls of Microfilm Available at the National Archives at Fort Worth
- National Archives Catalog
Our National Archives Catalog contains selected information pertaining to records at the Fort Worth facility.