Records Schedule Implementation (KA4)
NARA ended its Certificate of Federal Records Management Training program in 2019.
The Knowledge Area courses are now obsolete and have been removed from NARA’s website.
The Records Management Training Program now offers self-paced e-learning modules on a variety of records management topics. You will find a complete list of all currently available materials in our Training Materials Catalog.
The topics covered by the Knowledge Area 4 workshop can now be found in free, shorter, self-paced online lessons, including:
- Calculating Disposition Dates
- Manage Records Held Off-Site
- Coordinate Disposition of Records with the Records Liaison Officer
- Safeguarding Frozen Records
- Implementing Updates to Records Schedules
- Coordinating Disposition of Temporary Records
- Transferring Records to NARA via the Annual Move
These, and many more lessons on new topics, can be found in our Training Materials Catalog.