FRC Communications Memos to Agency Records Officers
This is the archive of messages that are sent to the FRC Communications List. If you'd like to subscribe or change your subscription address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fiscal Year 2011
- November 3, 2010 - FRC 01.2011 Information session on recent policy changes impacting the servicing Official Personnel Folders at the NPRC.
- February 7, 2011 - FRC 02.2011 New team of Account Managers for the Federal Records Centers Program
- April 5, 2011 - FRC 03.2011 Launch of Federal Records Centers Program Twitter Feed
Fiscal Year 2010
- May 11, 2010 - FRC 01.2010 Distribution of NA Form 13001, Disposal Notification Report, and Standard Form 258, Agreement to Transfer Records to the National Archives of the United States.
- May 14, 2010 - FRC 02.2010 Information on Federal Records Centers services for electronic media
- June 16, 2010 - FRC 03.2010 Change in Procedures to Transfer and Retrieve Official Personnel Folders / Employee Medical Folders at the National Personnel Records Center
- July 2, 2010 - FRC 04.2010 Resumption of Retrieval Services for Official Personnel Folders / Employee Medical Folders at the National Personnel Records Center
Fiscal Year 2009
- April 29, 2009 - FRC 01.2009 Important Information on ARCIS for Customers Who Transfer Records to the WNRC
- May 4, 2009 - FRC 02.2009 Information sessions on ARCIS for WNRC Customers
- May 13, 2009 - FRC 03.2009 Repeat Information Session on ARCIS for WNRC Customers
- May 20, 2009 - FRC 04.2009 Another Repeat Information Session on ARCIS for WNRC Customers
- July 21, 2009 - FRC 05.2009 Important Information for FRC Customers Who Possess Records Potentially Responsive To Tobacco Litigation (TIL)
- September 8, 2009 - FRC 06.2009 Policy Change Regarding Inter-Agency Agreements that Cross Fiscal Years
Fiscal Year 2008
- January 2, 2008 - FRC 01.2008 Launch of FRC Communications list
- January 3, 2008 - FRC 02.2008 Change to FRC Billing Policy
- September 23, 2008 - FRC 03.2008 Relaunch of FRC Web Site