What We Have
The Center for Legislative Archives holds the:
- Records of U.S. House of Representatives committees and administrative offices
- Records of U.S. Senate committees and administrative/support offices
- Records of Joint Committees of the U.S. Congress
- Congressional hearings
- Records of Legislative Branch Commissions, such as the 9/11 Commission
- Records of Legislative Branch Organizations
- Special Collections, such as the Clifford K. Berryman Political Cartoon Collection
Ready to start your research?
Visit our Research Portal to browse and search legislative records.