View the descriptions in the National Archives Catalog.
National Archives Catalog
Our National Archives Catalog contains selected information pertaining to records at the Seattle facility.
What are people asking on History Hub about World War II records?
- RE: Wanting to find information on my Great Uncle, Walter S. Strozyk or after leaving the army in 1919 he went by Walter Stephens. He left Walter Reed in 1919 after surviving a mustard gas attack in France. He was with the 52nd Engineers Comp C.
- RE: WWI Purple Heart Recipient Index Cards
- RE: Archive of individual awards / citations (medals) of the 32nd Infantry Regiment in WW2
- RE: Seeking WWII AAF Class Yearbooks Selman Field
- Father Joe "JoJo" Coughlin, Artifact, Second Chemical Battalion?