Analyze a Video
Meet the video.
- What do you see in the video? Circle all that apply.
People Activities Places
- Is there a title?
- If so, what does the title tell you about the video?
Observe its parts.
- Who do you see in the video?
- What activities do you see happening in the video?
- What places do you see in the video?
- Write two words that describe this video.
Try to make sense of it.
- Who do you think made this video?
- Who do you think was supposed to see the video?
- When is this video from?
- What is the main idea of the video? List two things (people, activities, or places) from the video that support the main idea.
Use it as historical evidence.
- Where do you think you could find out more information about the people, activities or places from this video?
Materials created by the National Archives and Records Administration are in the public domain.