Analyze a Video
Meet the video.
- What do you see in the video? Circle all that apply.
People Activities Places
- Is there a title?
- If so, what does the title tell you about the video?
Observe its parts.
- Who do you see in the video?
- What activities do you see happening in the video?
- What places do you see in the video?
- Write two words that describe this video.
Try to make sense of it.
- Who do you think made this video?
- Who do you think was supposed to see the video?
- When is this video from?
- What is the main idea of the video? List two things (people, activities, or places) from the video that support the main idea.
Use it as historical evidence.
- Where do you think you could find out more information about the people, activities or places from this video?