Second Annual Open Meeting Agenda
Second Annual Open Meeting of the
Office of Government Information Services (OGIS)
Friday, May 18, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
||Doors Open to the Public
- Deputy Archivist of the United States Debra Wall
||Overview of OGIS Reviews and Reports: Fiscal Year 2017
- OGIS Director Alina M. Semo
||Recommendations from the 2016-2018 FOIA Advisory Committee
- Sarah Kotler, Director of FOIA Division, Food and Drug Administration, Department of Health and Human Services
- Sean Moulton, Open Government Program Manager, Project On Government Oversight
- Logan Perel, Attorney Advisor, Office of the Chief Counsel, Foreign Assets Control, Department of the Treasury
- Thomas Susman, Director of the Governmental Affairs Office, American Bar Association
- Alina Semo, Chair, FOIA Advisory Committee, Moderator
- Please line up at the microphones on the stairs on either side of the theater to submit oral statements; identify yourself and your organization affiliation, if any, before providing your oral statement. Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.