Annual Open Meeting
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552(h)(6), the Office of Government Information Services at the National Archives hosts an annual open meeting to discuss its reviews and reports. Interested persons may present oral and written statements during the meeting.
May 12, 2021
- Presentation Slides
Submitted Written Comments
- Robert Hammond - May 12, 2021 - OGIS Annual Open Meeting 12, 2021. Chat Comments
- Robert Hammond - May 3, 2021 - Recommended System Change Requests to FOIAonline. Including Simple Solution for "Release to One, Release to All"
- Robert Hammond - May 3, 2021 - OGIS Mediation and DOD’s change to CFR 32 CFR part 286.4
- Robert Hammond - May 3, 2021 - Status of 2018 - 2020 Recommendation #19
- Robert Hammond - May 3, 2021 - Violations of the ADA in FOIA Redactions