- Civil War and Later Navy Personnel Records, an article in Prologue magazine
" Income Tax Records of the Civil War Years", a Prologue article
" What does the Civil War have to do with Income Taxes?", article from the National Archives at Atlanta
" More on Tax Records at the National Archives", blog article from NARAtions.
" Researching the Career of a 19th Century Physician", Prologue article that shows how Civil War era tax records can be used in researching an individual.
- Civil War Draft Records, an article in Prologue magazine
- Civil War Union Court-Martial Case Files, an article in Prologue magazine
- Index to Compiled Service Records of Volunteer Union Soldiers from Pennsylvania (August Sungrist through Isaac Sweeney)
- Wagonmasters Serving the Union During the Civil War
- Leavenworth Soldiers Home, Leavenworth, Kansas, ca. 1885 - ca. 1933, Sample Case Files of Veterans Temporarily at the Branch
- Leavenworth Soldiers Home, Leavenworth, Kansas, ca. 1885 - ca. 1933, Sample Case Files of Veterans
- Sawtelle Disabled Veterans Home Case Files, Los Angeles, 1888-1933
What are people asking on History Hub?