Oversight and Accountability Subcommittee
- Martin Michalosky, Co-Chair, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Mark S. Zaid, Co-Chair, Law Office of Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
- Andrew Becker, The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Brentin V. Evitt, Defense Intelligence Agency<
- James Hogan, U.S. Department of Defense
- Nate Jones, National Security Archive
- Ramona Branch Oliver, U.S. Department of Labor
- David Pritzker, Administrative Conference of the United States
- Anne Weismann, Campaign for Accountability
White Paper - FOIA Program Review - April 2016
Request for Public Comments on the Role of FOIA Public Liaisons - Posted February 2, 2016
Request for Public Comments on the Role of FOIA Public Liaisons - DRAFT - January 15, 2016
Meeting Minutes - January 12, 2016
FOIA Public Liaison Poll Results White Paper - Draft - October 15, 2015
Meeting Minutes - October 8, 2015
FOIA Public Liaisons Survey Results (Excel Spreadsheet) - July 23, 2015
Meeting with Department of Justice's Office of Information Policy Minutes - January 13, 2015
Meeting Minutes - December 10, 2014
Meeting Agenda and Outcomes - September 30, 2014
E.O. 13392 (Improving Agency Disclosure of Information) of Dec 14th, 2005, 70 Fed. Reg. 75373 (Dec. 19, 2005).
Presidential Memorandum for Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies Concerning the Freedom of Information Act, 74 Fed. Reg. 4683 (Jan. 21, 2009).
Department of Justice Office of Information Policy (OIP)
"FOIA Update: Litigation Review Yields Greater Disclosure." FOIA Update: Litigation Review Yields Greater Disclosure. FOIA Update Vol. XV, No. 4. Department of Justice Office of Information Policy, 1 Jan. 1994. Web. 26 Jan. 2015. <http://www.justice.gov/oip/blog/foia-update-litigation-review-yields-greater-disclosure>.
Office of Government Information Services (OGIS)
Excerpts of the OPEN Government Act of 2007 that enacted the Office of Government Information Services (OGIS) and other aspects of agency compliance and service.
OGIS Blog Posts. FOIA Public Liaisons. Various Dates.
OGIS Compliance Program